Want to help young cancer patients?
Become a partner today!
VOBOC and its private partners bring complementary skills, expertise, and resources together to enable the provision of an expanded set of services to Adolescent and Young Adult (AYA) cancer patients. We are a respected and trusted non-profit organization that is integral to Montreal’s medical community. We engage our private partners deeply and tap into their entrepreneurial spirit and know-how to enable impactful contributions to be made to health care for AYA cancer patients.
We seek dynamic and innovative partnerships and collaborations that are aimed at:
- Meeting the specific needs of AYA patients
- Bettering the cancer experience
- Improving health outcomes
- Increasing awareness regarding AYA cancer occurrences
Below are corporations with which we have formed partnerships and collaborations that:
- Help us build our Vo-Paks
- Help supply items for our Vo-Paks
- Engage communities in a common vision of improving the cancer experience
- Promote needs-based services
- Provide innovative new programs for AYA cancer patients
- Promote AYA cancer research
- Promote collective growth and sustainability
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions!
Get involved with us!
Call us at 514-695-9292 to schedule a meeting today or send us a quick email at info@VOBOC.org!